Saturday, September 29, 2012

Books of the Month

I'm linking up with 1,2,3, Teach With Me. There are so many great books I can't wait to read in October with my students. Here are a couple of my FAVORITES:                  



My mom used to read this book to me when I was kid. We read it so many times I memorized it.  Now I'm reading it to my own children and they love it.





Okay I better stop, I could go on FOREVER!! I love this time of year and there are so many darling Halloween books. These are just a few of my favorites. You can also check out this post for some more Halloween teacher read alouds.    

4 comments:

  1. This post is perfect, I need some new October/Halloween books and most of these are new to me so I'll have to check them out!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Hallo-Weiner!! I have a dachshund so this book is a must. I can't believe it's October already.

    Jennifer
    Darling Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining the Blog Hop this month:) Love your choices!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing Cinderella with my 3rd graders this week. I had no idea there was a Halloween Cinderella. Must check it out!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover