Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Compound Compound

I made my first unit for Teachers Pay Teachers I can't believe how much work these units take to make. I have it on sale right now for $2.50. It is a great supplement for teaching compound words. I have some great centers and even a chant that you do with the students. My students really know what compound words are because my students always beg to do the chant. It also has a fun writing activity that goes with it and how I teach compound words. I hope that you will check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rikki!! Thanks for your sweet comment the other day, I really appreciate it!! Did you figure out the TPT image thing yet? It sounds like you are doing everything right, I'm not sure what it could be.

    So glad to have "met" you and found your blog!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!

view sourceprint? 01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover